This past weekend I got to do a photoshoot with two SLPs
Speech Language Pathologists
I used to think deaf educator was the only cool job to have
But I was wrong
SLPs are pretty cool too
I might be one of those instead when I grow up
These two beautiful ladies quickly became my friends
They needed some professional looking photos so they gave me a shout
I’ll let them show you their professional photos, here are some of our more fun ones
first up is Sarah.
look! They’re friends!
Monica is starting her very own speech clinic
Ladybug Speech Therapy
How cool, right?
(I’m hopin to get in on some awesome “clinical interactions” with Monica as my SLPA certification requires. That’s right folks, I decided what I’m going to be when I grow up. Part time SLPA and part time photographer)
Here are some photography sidenotes
1. I am currently accepting a very specific donation
an Apple magic mouse
I’m pretty much over the logitech wireless
2. I’m also in the market for an external hard drive
3. I am in the process of making business cards.
4. I really really REALLY like doing portraits of people. Like A LOT. It’s my favorite. I have some newborn shots coming up, can’t wait!
5. AND I bought official white CD sleeves from Target
No more stapled sheets of paper for my clients.
(is that still a saying?)
Only the best for my clients
I’m totally moving up in the photography world.