The task was simple. 1. Follow Color Issue 2. Leave a comment with what color you would want and how you shared it (on Facebook, your blog, etc.)
I wanted plum and I shared it on my old blog.
I found out later in the week that I had won it out of 500 or so people.
Me! Little ole’ padawan photographer, me!
It arrived ALMOST in time for my first solo wedding last Saturday. I found it on my stoop after I got home from the wedding
and oh my goodness.
It is beautiful. and I totally picked the right color. She has yet to be named. We are still in the “get to know you phase” but I am open to suggestions from you. I will say that she is rather large and I am rather short in stature.
I love my little pretty.
I was going to talk about how if I ever get to the point where I have enough followers to have a give away, I would definitely do an ONA bag.
I am fairly certain it is not in my future to be a professional blogger. This stuff is so stinkin confusing.
- Blogger/Blogspot (is it the same thing) or wordpress?
- How the heck do you import a template for your blog on either one of these or import multiple photos on wordpress?
- Apparently you can add widgets to the side of a page, I can’t see mine. Supposedly they are on the about page? Tell me how to get to that. I’m assuming that I, at some point, filled in information that is on that page.
- Are people even going to look at this ridiculous thing? (I’m thinking if I surpass my following of 18 people on blogspot and hit an even 20 on wordpress, I’ll keep it :))
- Can you even follow people on wordpress?
I’m a lost little puppy in the blogging world. It really is pathetic that as a 20 something year old, I can’t figure this out.
I seriously have 98.5% no clue what I’m doing. I’m a disaster.
But hey, I will say this. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing when I started editing and I have learned A LOT. And have enjoyed learning the “a lot” amount that I have.
I’m not quite to that “enjoying to learn” point yet with this thing.
But hey, I have an awesome bag now so that kind of evens everything out, right?